Monday, February 14, 2005

HAPPY

VALENTINES

EVERYONE! :D




beanie, mavis and mel were
my valentines for the day!
hahah. all the dateless! ):
J8 with the three dateless after sch.
bought a STAR pendant for my PARTNER
for valentines! then coincidentally met her
at J8 too! so gave it to her (:
and.. SHE LIKES IT! YAYY! :D

had this nice green box filled
with saga seeds, and a folded black heart
on the top of the box. was meant for
someone, but decided not to give it
to her anyways cos i saw no point.
my dear cheryltan wanted it, so
decided to give it to her instead! haha.
she said she felt so loved just cos of
the number of saga seeds i gave her.
MADDDNESSSS I TELL YOU! hahah!

and so.
thanks for all the presents
i've gotten so far! (:
now, i have like 5 - 6 roses,
and i have absolutely no idea
what to do with them.
hahah.


anyways!
had two common tests today.
physics and bio.
quite alright i guess,
just that mr tang was
a lil pmsing today.

all the tests coming up.
maths is tomorrow!
gotta start mugging hard
for all the tests man!
cant afford to wait til the
last minute, cos that doesnt
work for me!

spent about an hour talking
to SISTA earlier on. then later,
was looking through my cd rack.
suddenly had an urge to listen to
michelle branch's hotel paper cd.
i used to love her, and i still do!
love playing her songs on the guitar,
although i suck real bad at it!
hahah :|

talking about guitar;
peiyee! friday!
confirmed ah?
dont pangseh me
again okkay! ha.
alright! tc all!
hoped yawl had a
great valentines!

BUT just before you leave;
PLEASE DONT FORGET TO TAG!
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D



my song of the day;
good charlotte - my bloody valentine

i've missed my chance,
and chances are it wont
be coming back to me ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home